Tuesday, October 13, 2015

SHE WANTS MY SEMEN

I opened my mailbox this afternoon and saw this mail. The writer has requested that I remove his details for obvious reason. I have already sent a response to him but thought I should share this with you and get your opinion on this. So here is the mail



Angela and I were an item back then in our school days at the university. We were both admitted the same year, and were in the same class. We started out as very good friends and then became lovers. We were what people termed the perfect lovers. I will not say that my parents were rich but they were well to do and could afford us anything that we desire, however, Angela came from a humble background. She was the eldest of five children and she had lost her dad when she was just eleven years old.

 In school we were inseparable and by the second semester of our first year I told her to move in with me since I was living off campus and she was living in the school hostel and that was how we started living as a couple back then. Our friends used to envy us then because we were always together and always doing things together so everybody thought that we would graduate and eventually get married.

However, that was not the case because by the second semester in our third year, Angela confided in me that there was this guy that has been pestering her to go out with him at her hometown anytime she goes on holiday. She told me that the guy has even gone to the extent of going to see her mother that he wants to marry her. She said she does not like the guy but her mother keeps pestering her that she should give the guy a chance because he was heavily loaded. Not too long after that she told me that her mother had forced her to get married to the man because as the eldest child, she has the responsibility of  taking care of her younger ones and this was an opportunity for her rather than waiting for one small university boy (her words). That was how my relationship with her ended when she jilted me for this other guy.

Fast forward to 18 years later, I ran into Angela at Ikeja shopping mall last year during the Christmas holidays and we got talking. I introduced her to my wife because I was with my family at that time. She was very excited to see my kids and could not stop talking about how beautiful they were. We got talking and she told me that she had relocated to London with her hubby. We exchanged numbers and she promised to keep in touch. We have been talking since she travelled back to London and in the process of catching up with each other she had told me that she had not been able to bear a child all these years because her hubby has been unable to impregnate her and that they had gone to several hospitals but the story was still the same. The problem right now is that she has been disturbing me to help her out by getting her pregnant because she has almost past the childbearing age and she is desperate to have a child. I have bluntly refuse to do that and I told her that in the first place, I cannot sleep with her because I love my wife and would not want to cheat on her, and then secondly she was my married ex girlfriend who jilted me to marry her present hubby so she should learn to deal with her situation and leave me out of it. 

However, she had persisted, and kept on calling me and crying on the phone that I should help her out. I have consistently told her that I cannot sleep with a married woman, so she had better find an alternative somewhere else not me. Just yesterday again, she called me and said since I cannot sleep with her, I can at least give her my semen so that she can use IVF in getting her pregnant. I never see this kin wahala before o. I do not want to get involved in this kind of arrangement, but this woman has refused to leave me alone. I am thinking of changing my number, but this is the number I have been using for years so I am kind of reluctant in changing it. I do not know what to do about this situation; please I would need your advice, help a brother out.


No comments:

Post a Comment